Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free
Message: In line with Buckshot's request for interesting leads re: Young Gold plays......

In line with Buckshot's request for interesting leads re: Young Gold plays......

posted on Nov 13, 2009 12:12PM

About 20 months ago I purchased a small amount of shares (1000) of Andean Resources .. AND-T. for around $1.00 per share as I read a favorable review from somewhere.

Never paid much attention to it but with Buckshot's request in mind, I thought I'd dig in a little deeper about this mining play. I have just finished this morning ( haven't even checked the Market yet) and will relay my thoughts.

To be Real Honest..I've become very enthused about this AND-T from what I found.

They are actively and aggressively exploring for gold resources in Argentina.

Wayne Hubert their President and Chief Executive Officer feels they are well positioned to become a mid-tier gold producer over the next two years as it commences production from its 100% owned Cerro Negro project. He says this is a high-grade, world-class deposit located in the mining-friendly province of Santa Cruz, in southern Argentina, with contains a "GROWING" resource base of over 2.5 million ounces.

Mr. Hubert also states that they feel that this region is Under-Explored for precious metals which certainly can provide significant upside exploration potential.

He also goes on to state that Andean is very committed to ongoing exploration thus, hopefully, adding to its resource inventory which would generate enhanced returns for shareholders as a platform for future growth. In fact he stated his focus - as always - is to deliver exceptional value to shareholders and he mentioned two opportunities to continue to drive value by adding high-quality ounces the market has paid them for, and by moving this project into production.

I like this kind of message with shareholders in mind.

Now most of the Hard-Core smart Gold Players like Buckshot..Fearless and Bob Brummel types, they know through their knowledge to assess Explorers as a typical grade/trade at 4-to-5 times future cash flow.

Now Mr. Hubert wants to move AND-T ( same thing with LSG-T by the way) to a Producers where they can trade at 10 times future cash flow.

To my limited mining expertise, that should ring some bells and represent significant value increase for us 300 Club investors.

I'll wait with Bated Breath for comments from more Senior Posters here on what they think.

Best to all.............

New Message
Please login to post a reply