Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Took another look at LSG-T today.

posted on Dec 02, 2009 09:12PM

Trying to compare true value between mining companies takes considerable research.

Checking out LSG via the Globe & Mail under Analyst Estimates, one will note the Growth rate for LSG improves by 450% in 2010. As a comparison I checked BTO and it was 200%.

This is a handy reference to see how the Stock Price value might improve.

Relative Value is another employed as an indicator of long-term appreciation potential on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00 (best)

Investment circles use this indicator because it is far superior to the simple comparison of Price and Value because it is computed from an analysis of projected price appreciation three years out. I noted with mining stocks in early exploration stage that this value did not do them well probably because it was too early to establish a solid base.

However I noted that LSG-T had a Relative Value number of 1.41 which is very good. For your comparison I have listed some others...

AGI-1.41, GAM-1.55, JAG-1.42, ELD-0.91, IMG-1.29, K-0.56, G-1.46, TMM-1.42, ORA-1.77, EQN-1.80, BTO-1.00 .

Bottom Line... figures support that LSG is a very safe investment with exceptional growth in value next year in particular.

Good Luck in your decisions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply