Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Message: Held hostage

FYI ... because I am no longer residing in Canada, having relocated to Australia I have been advised i must fill out a form W8Ben in order to open a rif to move my rrsp contents. This form is an IRS form entitled Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding.

Yes, A TD Waterhouse customer with Canadian citizenship living in Australia filling out US tax forms.

Right like I am going to report my acttivites to the IRS.

Think about it folks .... a financial coup has occurred when Canadian regulated firms insist upon Canadian citizens reporting themself to US agencies.


New Message
Please login to post a reply