Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Dear Reader,

I have enclosed a new interview with Sonoro Gold SGO.v which discusses their recent report upgrading their resource and their new financing. 

The financing is mainly to pay for expansion of the resource and production sometime in 2023 . If you are interested please write me at [email protected] and I can provide addition information. 

CLICK HERE for the interview. 

In addition, we are seeing a sell off in the NASDAQ puts on BUZZ and ARKK which I recommended are actually getting closer to their expiration prices . The Fed is in my opinion going to start to be a bit more aggressive than people thought awhile ago. Also 34 of the NASDAQ 100 companies are 30 percent or more off their 52 week highs, this just shows how a few companies have been driving the gains in the markets and the market internals are very week. 

I will have a more detailed update on this shortly and over the thanksgiving weekend we will be launching our new service . Sorry for the delay in the trial but I was just waiting for the right moment in markets to do so and I think this tech and gold sell off has brought it.

David Skarica

Disclosure SGO.v is a sponsor of stockchartoftheday , David was an consultant with them and his family owns shares in SGO.v, David owns puts on BUZZ and ARKK 

Box 25517
Gregory Town NA 33172
BAHAMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply