Welcome To The ADEX Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Mount Pleasant Mine - a high-quality tin-indium and tungsten-molybdenum development project in southwestern New Brunswick, Canada.

Free
Message: Announces Filing of North Zone NI 43-101 Compliant Technical Report

Announces Filing of North Zone NI 43-101 Compliant Technical Report

posted on May 14, 2009 12:06PM
May 14, 2009
Adex Announces Filing of North Zone NI 43-101 Compliant Technical Report
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - May 14, 2009) - Adex Mining Inc. ("Adex" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:ADE) is pleased to announce the filing of a National Instrument 43-101 ("NI 43-101") compliant Technical Report on the North Zone ("NZ") at its wholly-owned Mount Pleasant Mine Property in southwestern New Brunswick, Canada ("Mount Pleasant" or the "Property") with the Ontario, British Columbia and Alberta securities commissions. The Technical Report, completed by Watts, Griffis and McOuat Limited, Consulting Geologists and Engineers, is the final Technical Report in relation to the NI 43-101 Mineral Resource estimate for the NZ announced by Adex in a Press Release dated April 6, 2009 titled "Adex Announces NI 43-101 Compliant "Indicated" Mineral Resource Estimate of 10.88 Million Tonnes for the North Zone's Tin-Indium-Zinc Deposit At Mount Pleasant".

The NZ is one of two mineralized zones found at Mount Pleasant. The other zone, the Fire Tower Zone, is the site of a past-producing tungsten-molybdenum underground mining operation during the 1980s.

The Technical Report, entitled "A Technical Review of the Mount Pleasant Property, Including a Mineral Resource Estimate on the North Zone, Southwestern New Brunswick for Adex Mining Inc.", dated May 6, 2009 and completed by Paul Dunbar, P.Geo. Senior Associate Geologist of Watts, Griffis and McOuat Limited, and Robert de l'Etoile, Eng. Senior Geological Engineer of SGS-Geostat Limited, is now available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.

Qualified Person

Trevor Boyd, P.Geo., the Company's Geological Consultant and a qualified person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 ("NI 43-101"), supervised the preparation of the technical information contained in this Press Release in compliance with NI 43-101.

ABOUT ADEX

Adex Mining Inc. is a Canadian junior mining company with an experienced management team. The Company is focused on developing its flagship Mount Pleasant Mine Property, a multi-metal project that is host to promising tungsten-molybdenum and tin-indium-zinc-copper mineralization. Located in Charlotte County, New Brunswick, the Mount Pleasant Mine Property is situated approximately 80 kilometres south of Fredericton, the provincial capital, and is 65 kilometres from the United States border. The common shares of Adex trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the stock symbol "ADE."
New Message
Please login to post a reply