Developing Canada's ONLY CARLIN-TYPE GOLD DISCOVERY

100% owned >1,600sq/km YUKON property

Free

As Misty River stated earlier, ATC is one of the hottest stocks with substantial upside potential, and yet very few followers. One page of posts on this board takes us back to June. Usually there is some excitement on the boards when a stock moves from under $2 to $8. Perhaps retail just missed this one.

No question there is a set of results to come from Osiris, Isis, Conrad and Eaton that will help establish if this stock goes vertical now or later. I'm hoping for something that can open up the "can of blue sky," and take us into orbit. Substantial results would shift the Yukon into a higher gear, and make ATC a must own for institutions.

I remember when ARU went crazy, it ended up a top holding of just about every PM mutual fund. Whether they owned it early or midway through the run, fund managers had to show it on their books to make it look like they knew the stock that would go from 60 cents to around $40... i digress, but the gist is there. Good results and we are a must own for everyone.

SMD is a no brainer if Yukon fever hits.

Best of luck to all long ATC. Looking forward to something significant from Osiris.

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply