Welcome To The ATW Venture HUB On AGORACOM

Acquiring and consolidating gold producing assets in Australia's most prolific gold districts

Free

Jul 20, 2009 11:26AM

This is not True, read one of my my last posts:

ATW take over KNB; toughts

Ok, now we know what is going on. Now I know 1 deal that was the same like this one and that was between Aquarius Platinum and Ridge Mining. So what can we expect now. This is great for day trader. I mean if you push the price of ATW up then you can win with KNB, so lot of speculation. After Aquarius has done this offer then sp rise 40% , but after the price was going down where was on the beginning. So as I wrote very good deal for speculation, you can play this game however you want. I am not sure how this deal can help ATW shareholders in this year. For long run is good, but now we can expect everything from relativly quiet stock.

So basically ATW Gold bottom price since ATW is producer is CDN$ 0.63 and not 0.6, we are now even below our normal producing price, without this deal ATW should already be at CDN$ 1 or more. So maybe this is deal is great for KNB shareholders, but I don't see which kind of benefit is for me. My average price here is 0.63, and because of this stupid deal I am in minus, but tehnically this stock should rebound at least 15 cents, then I will decide if I will sell all my shares, maybe you can get some from me...

Jul 21, 2009 10:58AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply