gold - silver - zinc

Near term producer & explorer - Abitibi, Quebec

Free

It looks like ABI is scheduling a special meeting of shareholders Dec. 9th...and could it be they are defending against a potential buyout? I havene't watched this stock much but thought early in the year that it looked very undervalued. I posted this on the 'other' BB.

Looks to me like the Co. is stepping up to protect the shareholders and assure them that they will be well rewarded if a friendly or hostile takeover is looming. I have looked over the info and I am assuming that because this is a special AGM, that there is a sense of urgency to all this. I am also assuming that the principal Hinse has spent a considerable time and effort to position the Co. and himself for a payday....since he is not young and has a very valueable property and underground resources. I suspect that there is a larger entity in the province (the Abitibi area is prime, as is Quebec) that may be eyeing ABI as a perfect addition for both resource and new potential resource...with all the goodies in place....paint by number, if you will. In the present market grossly undervalued juniors like ABI are bargains considering that they will soon rise significantly in price. Gld ans silver are gong to well over $2000 and $60 in the next few months according to experts like John Embry and a crowd of others.

I hold shares in this co. but had them tucked away. I guess it bears watching now. ..big time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply