gold - silver - zinc

Near term producer & explorer - Abitibi, Quebec

Free

The period of quiet before the excitement:

Everyone is wondering what is going on as motor is taking enough time to rebuild and if the sleeping Giant project will be ready until the coming summer?

The purpose to invest in ABI is to get the return on investment because ABI have one gold mine already and second one will be ready soon, Investors are well aware how to earn in stock markets as the only way is to buy shares when it is at LOW Price  so it can sell on High price!

It is understood to rebuild an old mine is not only time taken but also hard and need strong determination so they spend the Christmas holidays to rebuild the motor entirely instead of repairing it partially so motor will be competent for bulk productions going forwards!

Although it takes a bit more time than we think but the big change is not at present, In fact the big change will be in coming summer when the great Sleeping Giant project will be entirely functioning and currently it is a pleasant time to see the motor is rebuilding to make true all these potential projects!

Really this is the golden chance to get the share at cheaper price than the $0.24 (as we get before) I am confident that stock will be go up in coming months as ABI is taking all the steps to double the productions with the sleeping giant project So I get some shares at $ 0.135 but if I have more budget I can invest more to see my definite return on investment coming ahead!

New Message
Please login to post a reply