Welcome To The Active Control Technology HUB On AGORACOM

We make wireless work.

Free

ActiveMine Scorecard

posted on May 22, 2009 10:21AM
This will be my last post of the day...gotta enjoy the sunshine! Have a nice weekend everyone!
Msgr77

ActiveMine Scorecard

As of today, I believe the total number of purchase orders (for unique mines; surface and underground) committed to or deployed by coal operators is now 14. (Stacy Lynn || Magnum || Patriot? || CONSOL? || Rio Tinto Energy America?; Arch Coal? || Peabody Energy?)

On February 24, 2009 Active Control conducted demonstrations in support of sales proposals under consideration by the two companies, which together own more than 25 coal mines in Appalachia, Illinois and Indiana.

In September 2007, ACT was named explicitly on 28 mineplans submitted by 6 underground coal mione operators in West Virginia. Furthermore, it was named implicitly, by technology, on another 24 mineplans.

In September 2007, ACT was named vendor of choice by mine operators for 26 underground coal mines outside of West Virginia.

>> According to Research Capital, there are about 600 underground coal mines in the United States, all of which have limited communication cababilities with underground miners. Of the 600 mines, 83% of the United States' coal is produced by ~200 of the larger mines (ACT's target group), which are controlled by 43 different companies.

New Message
Please login to post a reply