Welcome to the Adamera Minerals Hub On AGORACOM

High Grade GOLD and SILVER Exploration in Washington State

Free
Message: The Better-Than-Noront, Better-Than-Aurelian Play That Will Take Place in 2018

Adamera has been flying under the radar. Stymied by liberal, radical environmentalist bureaucrat in obtaining a permit to drill their prime target, they finally got the permit in January of 2018, drilled immediately, and now have visible cores for two holes on that target. President Mark Kolebaba is constrained to say (by securities laws of Canada re: press releases) what he really thinks (knows?) since assays are still being awaited. But if you have studied the geology of the nearby Buckhorn Mine (recently mined out by Kinross), and have read the comments by Eric Coffin (of "Hard Rock Analyst" newsletter), John Kaiser (of "Bottom Fish" newsletter, recently interviewed, to which a link can be found on stockhouse), and read between the lines ... this should quickly become a 10 bagger when assays are received (in about 4 weeks). However, I fully expect it to end up a 150 bagger. Notice that they have not waited for assays before already going full tilt into delineation drilling of this deposit (500 meter strike length, 100 plus meters depth of mineralization, and at least 70 meters wide). The closest former mine averaged 20 g/t gold and 120 g/t silver (see "fact sheet" on Adamera's web site). The mineralization is massive and disseminated sulfides, magnetite and silica, with a lot of fractured rock found in drill core, and sits on edge of same fault zone as former nearby mine. First drill core had 120 meters of this mineralization from 60 meters below surface to 180 meters down, at a drill angle of -55 degrees. Kaiser speculates the tonnage of mineralization to be between 25 and 30 million tonnes. But he says in the interview that the strike length is 250 meters. The company's web site says the strike length is 500 meters. So, unless Kaiser misspoke in the interview (re: strike length), then the deposit is likely twice the size he estimated in the interview. A conservative estimate, if we use Kaiser's 25 million tonne estimate, and estimate a grade of only 5 g/t gold, would give an "in situ" value of this one deposit at around $3.50 (allowing for a 90% discount, knowing that a major will pay at least 10% of the value of a deposit as a buy-out price). But, as I said, this is a regional play. They have other targets with similar magnetic signatures and similar soil anomalies in the area that they have already staked out. Oh, and since this is in Washington State, in the good old USA on U.S. Forest Service land, there are not going to be any First Nations impeding progress, like happens so often in Canada.

New Message
Please login to post a reply