Welcome to the Adamera Minerals Hub On AGORACOM

High Grade GOLD and SILVER Exploration in Washington State

Free
Message: Unfortunate Result on Assays, but still a Regional Play with Lots of Upside Potential

I was very surprised with the assay results on SE-01 being low-grade gold, especially after the high arsenic and gold in soil anomalies in combination with the magnetic survey's close resemblance to the survey done on the nearby Buckhorn mine. I console myself with the knowledge that this is a regional play and Adamera has surveyed, staked out and tested more ground in this area of eastern Washington than any other explorer. The fact that a half a dozen commercial gold mines were mined out in the area is also encouraging. Additionally, the fact that Adamera already struck over 9 g/t gold over 10 meters at the old Overlook Mine demonstrates that there is still high grade gold deposits in the area. If there newest target, Key West, which they've begun drilling does not pan out, they can go back to Overlook and start drilling again to delineate the size of the deposit surrounding the high grade gold intercept already encountered. We were hoping for a monster gain at SE-01, but looks like we will have to wait a bit longer before we get that multi-bagger profit coming in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply