Moving ahead at Ruby Creek: developing a world-class Molybdenum producer

Free

Thanks for the input Ivanhoe and I agree that things a precarious right now. But please allow me to disagree on your comment regarding the failure of management to market this project properly. Lets face it....I don't think anyone expected that the capitol market would get this tight this quickly. And would not rest the blame for delay entirely on Managements shoulders.

The DFO review was only brought about as a result of another ruling elswere in the province. That ruling addressed first nation concerns regarding a different set of cicumstances and an altogether different project. To the best of my knowledge, none of those concerns apply to this situation, so I see the DFO review as nothing more than covering their asses.

I too would be shy as heck about committing hundreds of millions to a project with this overshadowing it. Especially if I was a New York banker with no idea of the politics surrounding the project. I feel that once the DFO review is complete (I expect mid April) then the rest will come easy...at least heres to hoping!

Cheers

Fish

New Message
Please login to post a reply