Exploring the Tabasquena Epithermal Silver Mine in Mexico

Recent Discovery of High-Grade Gold at the Tabasquena Silver Mine of 1.7m of 9.46 g/t gold

Free

Welcome to the new Advance Gold hub on Agoracom. I'm the CEO of Advance Gold, we are doing exciting things with our junior exploration company. 

Drilling in our recently completed phase 1 went very well, we hit high-grade gold in our first drill hole and our project is in the middle of silver elephant country.

I'm not the usual CEO of a Canadian public junior, I don't have offices in Vancouver or Toronto, I live in Mexico, in a city called Zacatecas, around a 40 minute drive from our projects.

Being down here keeps our costs down, yet we can still get a lot done. This has enabled us to have a very small stock outstanding around 16 million, and the insiders own around 30% of the stock.

We have a tiny valuation, but as you do more research on what we have found in our drilling, the investment opportunity is clear. I would also add, I think you would be very hardpressed to find a junior with our combination of small stock float, strong project, low cost exploration and hitting with the truth machine on every hole we drilled so far.

I'm really pumped up about our future, and invite you to do your homework on Advance Gold.

I'm also happy about our new relationship with Agoracom and will be a new fixture on the site, here at the discussion forum for Advance Gold.

Gracias amigos.

New Message
Please login to post a reply