Exploring the Tabasquena Epithermal Silver Mine in Mexico

Recent Discovery of High-Grade Gold at the Tabasquena Silver Mine of 1.7m of 9.46 g/t gold

Free

I'm thinking of this as sort of a blog on Advance Gold, with the added value of Q&A for folks interested in the company.

Over the years, I've written a lot and done tons of interviews on my Allan Barry Reports website, which I founded in 2005. In the past, for a couple years I was the Chief Market Commentator here at Agoracom.

Nearly a couple years ago, I decided to take on the position of CEO of Advance Gold. Our first project in Mexico was the Tabasquena silver mine.

I came down to Mexico for a property visit, and fell in love with the place and the Tabasquena project. I visited several projects, every one of them had road access and power close by, in the case of Tabasquena, the powerlines go right through the project.

I'm a Canadian exploration guy, I've been in the exploration business since 1993, and I was just blown away with the infrastructure in Mexico, around Zacatecas. All of my career, I've been use to remote exploration, in harsh climates, with no infrastructure and high costs. It is exactly opposite in Zacatecas.

One of the things I have been seeing for several years is high cost exploration that causes many exploration companies to have blown out share structures. When I got into the business, I saw plenty of companies go from pennies to several dollars, but that doesn't happen too often anymore. The culprit is high costs and blown out share structures.

When I took over as CEO of Advance, we had a really small share count, I worked hard to keep it that way. The main reason is that we have projects in a low cost exploration region, that is also elephant country for silver, as 10% of the global silver production comes from the state of Zacatecas.

I was so impressed with the potential that I saw down here, for low cost exploration and the ability to find something big, plus how much I liked the projects down here, that I moved to Zacatecas in February 2017.

By me being down here, I can further keep costs down as I don't have an expensive office up in Vancouver or Toronto, and being down here I can keep on top of the drilling and other exploration work.

My days as a market commentator are coming to an end, as I want to put all my focus on building Advance Gold into a much larger company. I can see that a big move is coming for gold and silver, they have very bullish longterm supply and demand stories. I want to build Advance Gold, as fast as possible, to benefit from the bull market I see ahead for gold and silver, as well as other metals.

For a few years, I've been saying that the juniors need a big hit in a company with not a lot of stock out. I'm working on building Advance Gold into one of the juniors that become a big success with their discovery and help bring the juniors out of the doldrums.

New Message
Please login to post a reply