Exploring the Tabasquena Epithermal Silver Mine in Mexico

Recent Discovery of High-Grade Gold at the Tabasquena Silver Mine of 1.7m of 9.46 g/t gold

Free

How's it going and thanks for the contact 

Yes, I had placed a lot of material on the CEO site and paid the price for it with significant retaliation at times, but ultimately it was the moderators who became unreasonable which ultimately caused me to move over here where I must admit is a lot quieter. Not too many supporters came over here to chat, unfortunately. 

From my communications with Allan recently, there will be intent to deploy a test hole into the SG3 target once he is in possession of the necessary permit, so do hang in there as while no process is completely foolproof, the top target over the entire property base would be able to be tested, and its a better chance than not that what we detected is a target of strong merit. 

Since you are on this site, and one of the few that are communicating directly, i would suggest you also keep an eye on some of the other projects that we have deployed over as well with those being Prize Mining and Newrange Gold. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply