Exploring the Tabasquena Epithermal Silver Mine in Mexico

Recent Discovery of High-Grade Gold at the Tabasquena Silver Mine of 1.7m of 9.46 g/t gold

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

BREAKING: TransCanna Receives State-Wide Operating License

• Now owns largest known fully licensed cannabis facilities in California
  • Successfully granted a Type 11 'Distributor' license by the California Bureau of Cannabis Control for its 196,000 square foot Daly Avenue Facility
  • This long-anticipated milestone marks the completion of all state and local licenses required for the Company to begin operations at its flagship cannabis processing facility in Modesto, California

WATCH OUR INTERVIEW NOW!

Transcanna dark

Hub On AGORACOM / Read Release

Message: CLIENT FEATURE: Advance Gold Prepares for Phase 3 Drilling at Tabasquena

Phase 1: Drilling Identified 4 Epithermal Veins -3 Have Demonstrated Greater Thickness at Depth

Phase 2: Drilling Identified 30 new Epithermal veins in 2 drill holes

Phase 3 Drilling:

• In the first two phases of drilling, Advance discovered a cluster of epithermal veins, all but a few of them blind, which suggests this drilling intersected the top of the epithermal vein system.
  • A key focus of the phase 3 drilling will be to drill deeper and target the boiling zone of the epithermal vein system. The cluster of veins dip toward a fault which is considered a key structural feature.
  • A proposed hole will start from the east side of the fault, drill west, to then go through the cluster of veins to catch them at the boiling zone.
  • The other key focus will be to drill a few shallow holes near a 12 metre intersection of the Tabasquena vein in the oxides. This vein in the oxides is much wider than the historical 2-4 metre mining width utilized by former operator Penoles, which was across 2-4 metres. This intersection was a 125 metre step out to the north of the old mine workings and is approximately 75 metres along strike from the 100 metre deep shaft and headframe.
  • Advance has mining equipment and the Tabasquena project is fully permitted for mining.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Advance Gold is an advertising client of AGORA Internet Relations Corp.

New Message
Please login to post a reply