Exploring the Tabasquena Epithermal Silver Mine in Mexico
Recent Discovery of High-Grade Gold at the Tabasquena Silver Mine of 1.7m of 9.46 g/t gold
Advance Gold Corp. Profile
AAX : TSX-V
Major IP Anomaly Identified Below Tabasquena Mine
- Two phases of IP surveys identified a 1000 metres by 500 metres continuous chargeability anomaly.
- The anomaly remains open to the north and to the south and at depth.
- Drilling has started to test the large chargeability anomaly, all prior drilling ended 100m above anomaly
- Recently constructed headframe with 100m shaft and underground workings
- Fully permitted minesite including explosives and tailings permit
- Paved road access, electrical power accessible throughout property
Intrinsic and Intangible Value:
- Advance Gold Controls 100-per-cent interest in the Tabasquena Silver Mine.
- The state of Zacatecas has produced approximately 40% of the silver ever mined in Mexico.
- Tabasquena vein is traceable through outcrops for 2000m and is estimated to be 2km in strike
- No mining or drilling has ever been completed to test the IP Anomaly identified imediately below Tabasquena Mine
- Tabasquena is centrally located in a rich mining jurisdiction.
- The historical Milagros silver mine headframe is 6.7km away,
- The ElCoronel gold mine operated by Frisco Mining is 17km.
- To the west around 10km from Tabasquena is Teck's San Nicholas base metal mine.
- All projects share common geological features favorable to mining
Last changed at 20-Dec-2019 08:27AM by AGORACOM