Welcome To Afexa Life Sciences HUB On AGORACOM

THE number 1 selling cold and flu product in Canada

Free

The recommended dosage is one capsule twice a day. I agree, why the 42 ? I don't think the price will be a deterrent because I don't think the impact on Cold F/X will be too great. Maybe this product is REALLY directed at the Chinese market through Hong Kong (the Reishi factor) and if they glean some revenue from the Canadian market from people who are willing to pay or even the ever growing Chinese part of our population, all the better. Here's another thought - The Caution on the peal-off label states that the product should not be used if you are taking products that affect blood coagulation or medications for high blood pressure (there are other cautions) so this new product has a limited market . In our household I will be staying on Cold F/X because I take daily doses of Plavex and Diovan but my wife who has Cancer but is not on any of these specific medications will try Immunity F/X. There's a huge market with the same problem so Cold F/X will not die out. Looks like a win win for Afexa, got it all covered.

New Message
Please login to post a reply