Welcome To The Africa Oil Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Hard to predict how huge this AOI will become but ....

Hard to predict how huge this AOI will become but....

..... I found that Pennyoilking and Skier over on SH were most informative with their posts.

After over 30 years of Investing, and trying to find good reading, quality, mature posts was at times a challenge.

However, these two posters and Duncanmcl here on this site have been a treasure in detailing this magnificient find and I'm grateful.

EXAMPLE below:

I don't see AOI agreeing to a buyout anywhere near the current share price.

I know Skier, myself and others have thrown big numbers out concerning such but this has come so fast, it is turning into a possibility. You are asking potential reserves...AOI has very conservatively listed on its website that is targeting 5.3 billion barrels recoverable.

Aunt Jemima (Ngamia), one of the smallest prospects, was only targeting 45-180 million barrels. Instead, Aunt Jemima has hit probably 500 million barrels recoverable or more. What does that do for the other 80 plus prospects they have already mapped out? Then add in Tullows 97% drilling success rate and......KABOOM! Add in other properties that werent even part of that initial estimate and the roof heads further into the atmosphere.

We know from Keith Hill that they believe they have found another 100 million barrels recoverable in Shalbehuge 1 (Shabeel 1) in Puntland. Shalbehuger Norte (Shabeel North) is targeting more than that and should be at TD in mid to late July.

So AOI is sitting on around 600 million barrels recoverable now already found and growing by the day. They have stated before that their Puntland blocks could hold 4 billion barrels of oil recoverable. They have 30.5% of that Puntland oil...so lets say 1.2 billion barrels PLUS what Tullow has stated somewhere that Kenya may hold 5 times the amount of oil than what they had found in Uganda. Uganda is 2.5 billion barrels....That would leave the Kenyan properties with 12.5 billion barrels PLUS the 1.2 billion from Puntland PLUS the other billions of barrels in Mali, Ethiopia, and whatever other area AOI gets involved in. Just to re-inform...Estimates are that Puntland has 19.9 billion barrels recoverable onshore and Somalia as a whole offshore has over 100 billion barrels recoverable! I would love to see AOI get involved in some offshore blocks as well.

So maybe Skier and I are right on our $100-$1,000 share guesstimates.

On that note, I bid you all a good night and a good drunk!

Just of note, for you guys that keep responding about PMI, and I do agree AOI is a better investment and has tons more upside, should you decide to throw an egg or 2 at the Shell well that PMI is drilling there is a better way than through PMI.

I have bought shares in Manus Petroleum MNAP or MNP. They are cheaper than PMI and each share equals 1.18 shares of PMI. MNP owns 38% of PMI fully diluted and MNP also has millions of acres in Mongolia and elsewhere. MNP will be drilling the 3 wells via PMI in Albania, 2 back to back wells in Mongolia and 1 well by Santos this year. They total around 2 billion barrels potential on MNP is either carried or funded for all of them.

Until whenever....AOI to $1,000! LOL

Pennyoilking

PENNY .. Enthusiastic Post and with excellent substance.

Thanks for Caring & Sharing to all readers here.

Probably most AOI shareholders are relaxing right now thinking .. "That was my idea of a Perfect Investing day."

Enjoy your Cool-Ones over the weekend.

New Message
Please login to post a reply