Welcome To The Africa Oil Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: This quiet board is coming alive because of this.....

Gathered from SH:

AOI'S Keith Hill has been working towards this for nearly... how many? Say.... 6 years ...

Strongly recomended listening, this is from AOI's Keith Hills presentation 24 May in Sweden http://www.speedyshare.com/fAfEt/20120524-190235.m4a

He will be in Vancouver this week.

Some Comments from his presentation:

After that, i wonder if i'll ever sell a share. I was considering AGM in Van. as I live on Van. Island but i don't think I'll hear any more than this. WOW!!!!

Wow and thank You.

Jotted down a few things.

Tullow Boys, say this is the Best Well they have ever drilled,and same with Keth Hill

Keith Hill says they might look at a take over around $25,00-$50.00 a share. But otherwise they in long term for this one.

-Stay off the blogs, as half is so much rumours, They haven't put a secret pipeline in and won't be producing next week.

People are offering to give them money now,for financing, but don't want eight dollar financing.They want as little diluction as possible,and will do one end of year or next year,and hopefully it will be around the $20.00 Mark for financing.

75-%-80% success rate

Every bit of sand is loaded with oil.Needs to keep oil hot,or they would have a candle 610klm candle.lol

44 net pay in Uganda

50M Possible x6% in Kenya than we have the string of pearls, Don't think they counted this in yet?

They can't understand the markets. They release good news and stock doesn't co-operate.

They found 2 tcf of gas last year which is not priced into aoi stock price.

They released what they thought a good news release on Horn and stock dives 50%.

They mentioned partner believes they have 11.5 Billion barrels of oil 5.3 desrisked. 130 Million recoverable oil (not sure if this is Horn or Kenya) He was kinda jumping all over the map. lol

September 1st,rig moving into Ethopia

They need to bring in a perferator gun into the counry, and because of the ammo needed for the holes to test, lot's of paperwork needed.lol He Laughed.

They do have testing equipment on site for either the shabeel 1 or the north one, but that was confusing part.

75-80% chance it wil flow, but oil needs to go to service.

They mention 200 Million oil 100 from each well but not sure what he was talking out.

That's all I jotted down. Excellent presentation, hope everyone listens to it.

Won't be selling anytime soon.

Keith said, they would rather do a financing around $20.00 a share than at &8.00. They hoping to be at $20.00 end of the year. They do not want dilution.

Oh forgot to mention at the very beginning of the presentation. First words out of Keith;s mouth was why is everyone smiling.lol. He also said this is just the tip of the iceberg,and not too late to get in.

What Hill said really sums it up.. anyone who sells here really can not see a good investment when they come across it. I suggest EVERY shareholder or anyone who is interested in investing in AOI listen to this presentation by hill. Thank you for posting it... what a wealth of information!

Triple sounds good here! Man that is impressive to listen to.. Between them and Tullow they really have paid there dues and know what they're talking about. Exciting times ahead..

If he repeats what he said in Sweden, in Vancouver at AGM next week, this stock will go balistic.

Basically open up the presentation slide on AOIs website and follow along with K.HILL vocal presentation. Some Key points I came away with...

"This is so huge, we will be getting into production" " This is a once in a lifetime opp with basins like this"

-4 different rift systems independent of one another.

-From Sept 4 rigs full time drilling, expect lots of news flow

-Aggressive drill program, will need to raise money by year end after we drill a few more wells.

-Lucas Lundin likes to raise capital @ 30/share a lot more than 8/share. Wants minimum dilution for shareholders.

-Tullow has a worldwide sucess rate of 88% in africa 90%+ success rate! unbelievable!

-8 identical prospects as Ngambia, from 20% before drill now 75% chance of success on these if Ngambia is proven. ( which it just was)

-Predrill est. 17meters of net pay = 50 million barrels Found was 100 meters net pay in upper well(didn't include fridays news release of over 100 meters of oil/gas shows) Wildly exceeding expectations. 6x as much found SO FAR as predrill estimate for the entire well. So far over 250 million barrels just on the upper section find..( not counting fridays news of more new finds) Commercial is 250million barrels which he said is already there just in upper find.

-Kamba is one of the biggest prospects and they want to drill it asap.

-Tullow was very excited and wants to drill S.OMO, tullow thinks thats the sweet spot. if they find oil, it opens up a entire area.

-NGAMBIA Best well Tullow ever drilled.. best AOI ever seen.

-Only 2/3s done on Ngambia well.. primary target to come!

-They will farm out block 9 for around 25 million for 50% which will cover cost of the well... 15% chance of success there. Tullow was not interested in block 9. Paipai is key to this one, if paipai hits, this is a sure thing.. if not, they won't even drill it.

-AOIs feels that there is so much oil they will find that they will become producers...and be around for a long time.

"This is one of the best LUNDIN plays ever assembled"

I think $100.00 /share is not out of reach in 12-18 months. Good luck.. I'll be looking forward to reading posts and AOI news daily. GOOD LUCK!! LOVE IT!

New Message
Please login to post a reply