Focused On Discovering A World Class Gold Deposit
African Gold Group has 3 separate projects in Ghana, each located less than 30 km from existing milling infrastructure and 3 separate project sites in Mali, West Africa.
- "Flagship" asset - Kobada, Mali - multi-million oz Au potential. 20,000 m RC drill program commenced.
- AGG has entered into a joint venture agreement with Randgold Resources Ltd. to explore its Bagoe Assets in Mali.
- Assuowunu, Ghana, contiguous and immediately on strike with Keegan Resources Inc. (KGN) Esaase property of 1.43 million ounces of gold.
- Nyankumasi, Ghana, 30 km from Newmont's Akyem project.
- Veteran management team with over 100 collective years of operating experience on the African continent.
- Collectively raised over $200 million in exploration capital for gold exploration and development.
PROJECTS – MALI
KOBADA: Located in the Kangaba region of Mali and measures 41 sq. km. To date most of the exploration work on Kobada has been confined to "Zone 1", a 1.2 km long gold in soil anomaly that represents a mere 10% of the entire 12 km, anomalous Kobada Trend.
BAGOE EAST & WEST: African Gold Group, Inc. has entered into a joint venture agreement with Randgold Resources Ltd. to explore its Bagoe Assets in Mali. The two concessions are located in the Sikasso region of Mali and measure 183 km sq. each. The concessions are situated approximately 30 km south-southeast of one of the most significant gold discoveries on the African continent in recent times -- the Morila deposit.
PROJECTS - GHANA
MANSO ATWERE (ASANKRANGWA): The Manso Atwere concession measures 7.2 km2 and represents the southern extension of AGG's Asankrangwa Holdings. It is located in a highly prospective area contiguous to Keegan Resources Inc. Esaase property which boasts an initial resource count of 1.43 million ounces of gold. Manso Atwere has been the subject of intense artisanal mining.
ASSANKRANGWA: Measuring 456.2 sq. km, AGG's Asankrangwa Holdings consist of five distinct concessions that collectively contain a gold-in-soil anomaly that measures 24 linear kilometers in strike length. AGG has compiled a US$15,000,000 historical data base that details significant > 5 g/t gold zones in trenches, diamond & RC drill holes.
NYANKUMASI: Measuring 20 sq. km, AGG's Nyankumasi concession is located 30 km south-south west of Newmont's US$525 million (plant), 6 million ounce Akyem project, slated for production in 2008.
MANKRANHO: The Mankranho concession, measuring 108 sq. km, has captured the attention of the international investment community as it represents the mineralized, northern extension, lying on strike and contiguous with Newmont Mining Corporation's biggest development project in the world - the US$450 million (plant), 20 million ounce Ahafo project, that is currently producing approximately 500,000 oz of Au, per annum.