Welcome To AirTest Technologies Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Test Sub Banner Text 11:00 PM EST

Free

Contract rumored complete

posted on Nov 07, 2009 02:34PM

AAT Widget Contract will complete this week

Marketcents unconfirmed report this morning says the widget contract has been ratified by both sides in principle and the lawyers should have it in completed documentation form Tuesday morning. It has been an extensive and difficult contract with excessive legalise due to the nature of, and the implications of this tech. George Graham has gambled hard on this one, and this wildcard was the main event in closing the pp and the exercise of the outstanding warrants that will begin soon IMO. The stock will be halted and news disseminated on Tuesday or Wednesday apparently

The challenge before AAT now becomes the financing, and applications of the widgets many uses and development of prototypes . This will be expensive and I would think a JV partner will have to be recruited. Lets see what it says and digest it. Knowing George and AAT insiders, there is most definitly a plan in the works. I would hazard a guess that the trip to Singapore and the E.U. had more than just “buy my stock’ overtones.From what I have seen so far, the company never wastes time,effort nor money and would have more than one agenda

royrogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply