Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Re: 3 to 4 years...Drumstick

posted on Jun 06, 2008 09:08PM

First and foremost I suggested 2-3 years not 3-4 so don't slant my post. By the time 2010 rolls around, if my vision holds true and the sp is somewhere in the neighbourhood on $3.33 sh, you will have realized a 450% return on investment as of today !. As per the sentiment of three months ago we are now fully realizing the extent of the collapse in S/P APH has seen.We will need time for the investment community at large , before to fully feels at ease throwing thier hard earned money at APH - We have taken a HIT! In the last 3 months Dr T has re-inforced his commitment of increasing the value of the company with his relentless attempt at bringing Alda to the world scene. By litteraly travelling to the other side of the world to SELL APH, he has brought our company more recognition on the world stage. The benifits of which may not be fully realized for some time to come. This is not the same company we had shrares in 3 months ago... nor will it be this same company 3-6 months from now. We are whittness to the genisis of a new pharma!!!! In answer to your title page. YYEESS!!! Please just put your APH shares away for some 3-4 years !! Then retire ! I May not be a genius but I see big growth potential here. The world need us.. we don't need the world... At some point soon, without any hint of indication ,one or more large money companies (Either investment or Pharmacutical) will come to terms with what this company produces. Then all hell will break loose. There are not enough shares to go around when large American investment houses want to get into cutting edge technology.

New Message
Please login to post a reply