Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

E-Mail response from Terrance G. Owen

posted on Jul 11, 2008 02:31PM

Sent an e-mail to ALDA to ask a few questions. Got a response this morning. Here it is:

Hello

Your e-mail below was passed on to me for a response.

I am a long time investor of ALDA. I own quite a few share. Can you enlighten me on what’s going on with the stock price. Every week it seems to hit a new low.

And if you can answer a few questions for me.

I understand a lot of companies are hitting their 52 week low. Out low was 4.5 cents and our 52 week low was 14 cents.

Is there communication going on between the government as far as the DIN number is concerned? ( If so when can we expect it)

Yes, but I will not comment on when it will happen since scheduling of Health Canada are beyond our control.

When ALDA gets its DIN# when can we expect to see the product on the shelves in Canada?

As long as it takes to complete a label and decide on packaging material and have the product manufactured. Again, we have no control over third party participation.

Are we going to have sales in China for the Olympics?

As reported, manufacturing is in progress in China now as of May 29, 2008 and sales agreements are in place. We have not yet received a sales report.

Are there anymore patents we are waiting for?

Europe, Canada and Singapore.

Do you think we will get an US listing in the next few weeks?

On EDGAR, you will see we have filed all of the reports up to March 31, 2008 and on June 2, 2008 we reported that we have selected a market maker, Again, we cannot say how long the market maker will take to compete his part of the process or how ling the SEC will take to list the stock since it is a government agency and beyond our control.

Does ALDA have enough cash to cover all the upcoming expenses?

Yes.

Thank You for taking the time to read this E-Mail

You’re welcome. I apologize for not providing time estimates but there are too many variables beyond our control.

Ronald J

Regards,

Terrance G. Owen, Ph.D., M.B.A.

President & CEO

ALDA Pharmaceuticals Corp. (APH:TSX-V)

635 Columbia Street

New Westminster, BC V3M 1A7

604-521-8300 Ext. 1 Phone

604-521-8322 Fax

604-862-3439 Cell

[email protected]

www.aldacorp.com