Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I don't know what is keeping the s/p down right now. There were certainly some buyers out there today with one block of 70k bought at .315. There also seems to be equal number of those willing to throw in the preverble towel on APH. I DO think, however, it will take a N/R about sales/revenue/profits/joint venture/partnership/funding or any combination of these to generate one or two trading days of a million + shares to blow away the resistance seen in the .27-32 range. This is of course, if we are to do any PP at a more reasonable level than where we sit today. I've been a rather strong advocate of the direction that T.O. has taken todate...but I won't stand by to see wholesale share dilution to get this manufacturing facilty at these share prices.(not to mention what could be a rather large number of warrents that would accompany these newly minted shares.) I would rather see T.O walk away from this impending deal than to double existing number of shares outstanding. Hope is that we break through this barrier and see a more flattering share price while the markets are still behaving, all this in time to put together a deal that we all can benefit from. - Paul

New Message
Please login to post a reply