Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Re: very clear (to me)

in response to by
posted on Jul 27, 2009 04:29PM

That there are those wanting to keep the price up where it is also!! If I were a guessing man I would suggest probably those in on the PP with a vested interest in seeing this past .40c shortly . Watch for Buyers RBC, Anon. & TD(Who has been active for at least a month IMO). They are relentless in thier support at these levels. Good to see and between them probably own more than the 10% of the O/S shares that triggers the required reporting as an insider. When the PP closes for 6mil units, the recipient of this PP, if a single entity would be in a reportable position. If a company/individual were buying shares in the open market right now, knowing that they were going to pick up another 12 Million shares through the upcomming PP they could really load up before anyone realized what was going on....Just a thought ! I see buyers with deeper pockets here than has been the norm over the last year. I would not be surprised to see real movement in SP shortly for a variety of reasons, not all of the reasons being easily visible. - Paul

New Message
Please login to post a reply