Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Couldn't agree more. I believe we will not only see 1.00 + which only puts us at a market cap of only $~50 Mil we will see new all time high's. I was reviewing a previous top rated posts on this site and it mentions T.O saying that he did not sell one share at the high of $ 1.50 because he thinks it's worth or will be worth a lot more.

Let's assume we get contracts worth only 20 Mil. assuming from previous financials 20% profit. so $4 Mil. divided by 50 Mil shares. $ 0.08 / shares. A conservative P/E ratio of 10 would put us at $ .80 per share valuation.

I don't think we will only see contracts of 20 Mil remember at a start up stage company the valuation is not current or next quarter earnings but "the potential" earnings of company, which will increase with time because there are so many things the company is working on. new products / FDA and European agency approvals to sell in their respective countries, the theraputic applications.

IMO $ 1.00 is very low valutaion of the company. and another thing that will propel this stock is more marketing of the brand and Analyst coverage which i don't think currently their is. In my CFA text it states the best returns are for companies that have no debt and very few if any analyst following. Because once it is followed by analyst the valuation will automatically change BIG time to the +.

New Message
Please login to post a reply