Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Another Thoery

posted on Oct 04, 2009 10:35AM

Here it is

I believe the selling by insiders that did not participate including TO in the the PP was due to the upcoming events about to unfold. Since we all know to get more bang for the buck the company needs to market the hell out of T36 which will need more cash than the company currently has, and IMO the cash will come from excercising of the warrants. In anticipation of this the insiders sold in the market now to have the cash ready to excercise the options and warrants which in turn will bring cash in to the company and the insiders will have convert more shares than they sold. Remeber this is mainly their source of income.

To me atleast everything seems to be well planned and ready to take us to atleast .80 which will bring more cash from excercise of the warrants in PP just completed by forced excercise provision.

Like Paul pointed out just be patient and let TO do his work. After a lot of thought i think my investment even at .45 cents will bring a fairly high return in the short term as well a even higher return in the longer term.

Hang tight guys and gals, we are about to go for a fast ride real soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply