Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Marketing the product and the Company is lacking. I agree with G_M's comment that Alda has limited cash to do everything, but you also need investors to buy your shares. These guys put out two NR's that are Company changing to many juniors and all of what we got was a few hundred thousand shares traded and only 10-15% up-tick.

Alda needs a new set of investors that understand this Company and they should look to the US for that. Canada is not so big on BIOTECH, so if you want analyst reports and a Company buy-out deal then you need to head South.

BTW, I hold my core (sold some traders) and have a position in the PP. So, I am not trying to down play Alda, but you need people that can take this Company from a penny Co to one that is presented to at the top Botech confernces in the US and Europe.

I do not think J&J will be looking for candidates in the venture, nor does any big pharma. Its only when you pitch to these people and get the ward in their face.

Look at how MDG did this with PMI and soon you will find a similar story going for ICO. Alda needs to shift its focus and just believe that the best way forward is through partnerships that may lead to a buy-out.

MMN

New Message
Please login to post a reply