Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

We have our second and biggest contrat and yet the market barely paid attention, low volume and nevr broke the 45. Ofcourse, National smart pants wanted to sell his 136k that he has been using as fear tactic for so long and those of you who follow level 2 will understand what I am talking about.

I think people are desprate to write off their Alda shares when any volume comes, and I do not blame them. However, I think that with all what will be coming of Olympics and promotion, Alda will be finally a very good candidate for a takeover once they post Q4 results.

I think that this Company needs to do some major investor road-shows and promotion before the Olympics, because as we can all see you can be a hero on all fronts, butif your shareholder base is the same you will never get beyond being a veture stock.

Lots of deals are happening these days in the Biotech areana, but Alda is not showing its case yet to new investors.

Having said the above, I think we will see a run up either before the PP becomes free or just after.

MMN

New Message
Please login to post a reply