Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

You have to be little more patient. We all know it is coming. From no deals couple of months to having had so many already and so many more potential. The more the product sells, the more the competitors of retail chains would want to carry it.

IMO the company has come very far from where it was a few months ago. There is a lot of planning/research that goes into each deal. It takes time and doesn't happen overnight.

This is a company with great products that are already selling and a lot more in the pipelines that will come up since we are building the brand now with the Olympics / retail and distribution network.

I think once postitive earnings are reported we will move to the TSX and continue to add revenue from various other products. Until we get a bite from the big fish and are taen over. I don't want to see a takeover now of even one dollar because i know lets say a year down we will see multiples of that.

As Signpost mentioned we are reaching higher highs and higher low's and increasing the base. With new investors coming in and old investors getting out who got tired of waiting or have realized 100%+ gains already.

The potential is great. It's just a matter of when now not if.

New Message
Please login to post a reply