Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Hey J.L. I think at this point in the Alda saga, what might be happening is that T.O. and the band are in the process of finding a sugar daddy to finance this dog. They do also have an in with the US military which may be of benefit. Who knows. The other possibility is that they are in talks with other more financially healthy pharmaceutical companies to buy the intellectual property of APH. They sure did miss the boat as far as marketing the T36 brand. I also often wondered, with such a remarkable potential of the T36 compound, why they didn't expand their product lines from institutional antimicrobial cleaners and hand sanitizers. It is not too far fetched that they could have added an underarm deodorant, a mouthwash and a vaginal douche line of products. It may have taken a bit of time to get these through the regulatory process but what a great lineup. We never heard anymore about the final T36-steroid product that they had just unleashed. All I can say is that I hope this delay in news accounting is to the shareholders benefit. Happy holidays to all and best wishes for a good outcome in this venture. the deputy

New Message
Please login to post a reply