Production & Exploration

The Company holds a dominant property position (+1,104 km2) in three of Canada's richest mining camps: Val-d‟Or and Rouyn-Noranda, in Abitibi District of Québec, historically the 3rd richest gold producing region in the world; and Snow Lake, Manitoba.

Free

Could be Rundle. It closed today at $0.25 which is 8.6% higher than what I sold it for. The most difficult part of trading is the psychology of it. There have been many books published on the subject and its amazing to find out that over 90% of people after reading those books just don't follow the advise in them.

I've planned my trade and traded my plan. Made 27.7% gains on it. Time to look for another play (which might just well be the same!). But it will be a new plan and a new trade.

Here's something of interest if you're in the Toronto area...

Kiyosaki Education ... Upcoming seminar entitled "Stock Success Workshop" given by Robert Kiyosaki, author of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". Although I am not endorsing this seminar or any of his course material, it is still worth taking the time to hear what he has to say. It's a free seminar and my philosophy is, if I can learn just one point from his presentations, then it was worth going to. I'm attending the October 7th 12:30pm presentation at Hilton Suites Conference Centre and Spa. There's a beautiful cafe in the lobby area where we could exchange trading strategies afterwards. Hope to see you there!

Cheers!

-Claude.

New Message
Please login to post a reply