Production & Exploration

The Company holds a dominant property position (+1,104 km2) in three of Canada's richest mining camps: Val-d‟Or and Rouyn-Noranda, in Abitibi District of Québec, historically the 3rd richest gold producing region in the world; and Snow Lake, Manitoba.

Free

A month has almost gone by since that sweet 27.7% gain in two days (see successful trade here) and Alexis is back on my radar screen. Indicators have returned to the oversold area and are looking good for another run to the 200SMA. If you remember, that was my initial target and it failed to break it. It tried on two other occasions and also failed. I've said it before, if there's only one indicator you're going to use for trading, it better be the 200SMA. Its like a huge magnet pulling the price of a stock to it until it breaks the moving average and the price goes the other direction. In the case of Alexis, the 200SMA line is overhead and the slope of the 200SMA line is flattening. As the price gets closer to it, the line will flatten more and more and eventually, the price will pop above it. This is what I am hoping for with Alexis.

Entry should really be above the next resistance line at $0.25 as indicators start to move upwards. Again first target is the 200SMA line which is around $0.27 so only 8% gains there. It the next target that interest me on this play... Its at $0.30 for gains of 20% and that is followed by $0.34 for gains of 36%.

See chart here and other weekly picks here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply