Welcome To The Alix Resources Corp HUB On AGORACOM

A Canadian-based junior exploration company with a focus on lithium exploration, with an initial priority project in Sonora, Mexico.

Free

Seems somehow odd to be replying to my own post.

At any rate, I had quite a converstaion with someone close to the center of things last evening regarding the (delays?) we are witnessing.

The explanation given to me was that they initially planned 1800m of drilling, had it funded, and contracted the drill. By the time they were started their second hole, they realized they had no way of paying for the assay costs on the amount of prospective drill core they were producing. Due to the relatively small amount needed immediately, and the time factor required for normal fund raising, they instead opted to take up an offer of a short term loan to cover the additional costs. Ditto for the second loan.

The drill program has been completed. There is no need for market activity at the moment. They do not need immediate funds. They cannot contemplate any additional drilling until next summer season, so why rush things?

Once the assay results are all back, and assembled into a complete report, it will then be released to the public. No reason to release anything prior to that time.

Works for me

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply