Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free

Treborjim, just because someone posts a sceptical view of Allana does not make them a basher in my book. There is always risk in investments and pointing them out does not warrant banning from the board. Edx posting a very good piece about the risk regarding Allana. I myself have concerns but I also have weighed those concerns against the potential benefits, and in my opinion, the potential gains outweigh the potential losses. That's the bottom line for everybody who invests. Yes, this is still considered a “penny stock” but I do believe we will graduate to be a producing, viable mining company.

And now a little something about this board / site. This board / site belongs to ALL participants. It is not “my” board. The board existed for many years but seems to have been abandoned in 2012. All I did was try to revive it as I see Agoracom as a better place to post and share info than SH, since SH does not moderate their “bull” boards. I have the ability to delete posts, yes, but have not done so because I didn't feel any deserved deletion. Now if someone comes here and starts posting the bullcrap that was on SH (name calling, bullying, and blatant lies etc), I will delete such posts as they are immature, irrelevant and disruptive. I would like this board to be a place where people can post their opinions (positive or negative), share info and not feel bullied for doing so. We are all mature adults and are invested in this company. Posting our opinions and sharing info will not make our investments grow, but it will give us more information.

And information is power.

New Message
Please login to post a reply