Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free
Jeremy, Thanks for posting this. The argument, along with the comments represent a fairly complete summary due diligence in one place. My biggest problem with the discussion is both side's tendency towards using absolutes. Damsa's listing of risks are useful, but his implication that all these risks are significant and equal shows a basic "spin" mentality, not an analytic approach. If he really is a recognized fertilizer analyst, he should consider wording his opinions in an analytic manner rather than in the manner of a spin doctor. Still, his comments do represent a fairly comprehensive list of things that might go wrong or be wrong with AAA. Cambodine did a good job of answering most of his negatives. In the end I would give this project somewhere around a 65% chance of going foward this year and about 85% chance of going foward within 2 years, based purely on this article and discussion. If it goes forward, i give it a 95% chance of being completed and profitable. Got to admit, the part about causing earthquakes by drilling the wells was hilarious.
New Message
Please login to post a reply