Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free

Just left the meeting, I'm feel very positive after hearing the answers to my questions and those of the many analyst that were at the meeting.

Financing is still on track with the same time frame. end of this year or first part of next Q1.

Should be coming in several forms, but all at once for the most part.

Allana is the driver to bring the SOP on line, this would be over and above the 1 million tons of MOP. duel track and could be a JV. with someone else, or off take agreement.

the issue with the CEO statement was his error, they would like the project to be 1.5-2.0 million tons but Allana is going the slow but steady approch if the original 1 million. If and when ICL is in charge they can do 2.o million......hint,hint.

They are looking at a London listing and a answer to that should be in the next few weeks to months board looking at this right now. US list is possiable but not prefered as we would have to consolidate our shares.

I was very happy with what I heard, the 15 or so Analyst asked several questions but were taking notes like crazy. they seemed impressed and some even said so, also lots of talk about the trouble ICL is having back home and with some of their other projects, much higher cost. Our labour cost to be about 1/10 of other project that ICL has going.

thats it for now, I have a flight to catch back home.

New Message
Please login to post a reply