Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free
Message: Looks like I was right on the money on this post from Jan 29

You'll see, they will maybe pound it down now to 28 or 29 cents ... and then it will rise back up a few cents and then back down. I would get worried about bad news being leaked if say the shares plunged a dime in one day on millions of shares traded. That would be worrisome. But these penny or two a day movements? I'm not worried about a thing. The fundamentals here are excelent. Yes there have been delays and some folks don't have patience and have sold and moved on. It's their choice, it's their money. I'm not telling anyone to buy or even hold, I'm telling everyone to look at the big picture. And be patient. Think about the future. Is Allana the real deal. What have they accomplished so far. What are the next steps. Those are the things to consider. Not these daily BS price movements.

The important question to ask yourself is, where will Allana be in 6 months, 1 year, 2 years and 5 years down the road. The big picture.

© 2015. All rights reserved.

http://agoracom.com/ir/Allana/forums/discussion/topics/633522-opinions/messages/1987172#message

New Message
Please login to post a reply