Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free

From an investor on a sister board:

How about no?
A lot of short term, long term and even bashers ( and shorters ) were surprised last night.

I think i can say in all fairness that the overall sentiment is, that we are being picked up by ICL for some pennies, and second, that management screwed us over here right?

The last 24h there has been a lot of talking and noise on all boards, but eventually nothing happens or comes further from this no?

What choice do we have?
I suppose the only strong sign we can give is to let everybody know we are not happy and
to get info further than these boards we are used to!

What can we do?
-vote no for starters
-get a centralized point were all info/complaints/rumours like the CCCC etc is gathered, from all boards, whitout the snaggers and whatever
-come out with our info/complaints to all parties or anyone who we think off that needs to know the truth about this lowball offer
-like someone mentioned before today ( happened to another lowball offer and they ended up with a bigger offer eventually) , actively search, contact and talk to interested parties, letting them know a large part of shareholders does not agree with this

Why? we know there is more profit to be made here,
we get an offer for the mop and sop that is less then for the mop a year ago...
Management is selling is out here!

If this does not help and were stuck with the 0.50 eventually,
at least we tried and stood up against this management that was not worthy of our trust in the end!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply