Welcome To The Alto Ventures HUB On AGORACOM

Alto Ventures Ltd.: Alto-Wescan Finalize Drill Contract for Mud Lake Project, Beardmore-Geraldton Gold Belt

Free

Coldstream

posted on Apr 19, 2010 04:28AM

I post very rarely anywhere!

However as a shareholder of Alto I thought the Foundation Res. presentation would be worth posting on this forum. Apologies if somebody has already done this!

I originally bought in to Alto as an area play from Kodiak which I also have. Now the Cinderella (in my mind!) Alto looks as if she is going to the ball! Kodiak for the moment in the dog house!

The thing which really moved Alto upwards is and was Coldstream. From this presentation it can be seen that it is very early days on this property.

Alto gets about 30% of this plus a kick back ownership of 1 million shares in Foundation out of about 17 million shares, so that would give an additional 6%. Please correct me if these figures are wrong!

It will be seen from this presentation that there is a mineralized corridor running from the NE (Iris zone) down to the SW (Span lake area). We should see in the future results from these zones and others in the Coldstream property. Not sure of time scale on drilling these areas not drilled so far. Any ideas. Will drilling the area be accelerated following the results so far?

http://www.foundationres.com/pdf/FNDPresentation.pdf

Good luck to all fellow Alto fans!

New Message
Please login to post a reply