Welcome To The Alto Ventures HUB On AGORACOM

Alto Ventures Ltd.: Alto-Wescan Finalize Drill Contract for Mud Lake Project, Beardmore-Geraldton Gold Belt

Free

Yes I agree on both points. ATV undervalued and Pension funds potential for investing in Gold and Gold stocks. From what I read investors have less than 1 percent in gold or gold stocks on average. Wait until that percent even doubles to 2% and more!

Of course saying any stock is undervalued is a subjective assessment! The next NR usually determines to direction the stock will take. However in Alto's case there are good reasons for believing that better things are just around the corner.

In Richard Mazur's interview (Jan 4) he gave a very upbeat assessment for ATV for 2011.

On Coldstream he said Coldsteam has an historic resource of 300,000 ozs. He said "this will prove to be "Light". He said they were hot on the property, the grades "phenomenal" and Coldstream has the potential to be a "multimillion camp".

He said that ATV are very excited about MINER LAKE.

We also have Destiny where we have had recent updates and Chilko and Alcudia are amongst others which could have some good news. (my words!)

In the interview Richard Mazur mentioned that Alto had been a tech driven company but that is going to change in the future in respect to paying more attention to PR .

The 3.5 million which Alto raised should enable the company to fast track projects and not dilute properties by JV-ing them off. In other words to keep a bigger slice of the cake!

Gold is rising all the time and inflation is building up. The gold price is responding. These should turn investors to protecting themselves in gold related investments, even bonds are no longer safe especially if inflation takes off.

At the moment on TA, stochastics are in oversold territory, RSI is near to oversold, volume is low. Bollinger bands squeezing. Perhaps a pop in price is not too far away and hopefully good news also very close.

JMO, but that is the way I see it!

New Message
Please login to post a reply