Welcome To the Verde Potash Hub On AGORACOM

Cerrado Verde Potash, Apatita Phosphate, Gold, Vanadium, Copper and Zinc

Free

Cambridgehouse conference
I met Cristiano Veloso and spoke with him for quite a while ,I was very impressed with him and his vision for the company, he was articulate and very passionate when he explained to me what his goals were. We talked about his strategy so far and the reasoning behind it, Christian went out and found the best talents available but was very conservative spending company money. I expressed my fears of AMZ being taken out before the company gained its full potential and from what I gathered from his remarks AMZ/Verde won't be taken out cheaply, I mentioned Kaiser's $50.00 target for 2012 and he mentioned some other analyst had talked of a potential $135.00 a share if everything falls into place, he told me he hasn't sold one share. I asked Cristiano about getting on the TXE and Bovespa and any other index's, he said those two would be only exchanges AMZ would list on, he said there were some large Brazilian institutions interested in AMZ and he thought Brazilian investors would support the company, Cristiano mentioned that the Brazilian government feels that fertilizers are very important for the future growth of Brazil, he talked about the good relations AMZ has with all level of the government.
There's 4 drill rigs on site, there will be a signing with the Brazilian Government, 2011 should be exciting

New Message
Please login to post a reply