An Emerging Gold Producer in Arizona (Debt and Hedge-free)

313,000oz Au (M+I) of > 10 g/t

Free
Message: American Bonanza Featured on Jay Taylor Radio Program

American Bonanza Featured on Jay Taylor Radio Program

posted on Mar 18, 2010 07:04PM
Mar 18, 2010 15:48 ET

American Bonanza Featured on Jay Taylor Radio Program

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - March 18, 2010) - American Bonanza Gold Corp. (TSX:BZA)(OTCBB:ABGFF)(FRANKFURT:AB2) ("Bonanza") is pleased to announce Jay Taylor's radio interview with Bonanza's President and CEO, Brian Kirwin, is now available on www.americanbonanza.com. The interview aired on March 16, 2010.

About Bonanza

Bonanza acquires, explores and develops high-grade gold properties in the United States and Canada. Bonanza is working to re-activate mining at the development-stage Copperstone gold property in Arizona, is well financed and has no long-term debt and no gold hedges. Please visit our website at www.americanbonanza.com.

AMERICAN BONANZA GOLD CORP.

This news release includes certain statements that may be deemed "forward-looking statements". All statements in this release, other than statements of historical facts, including the likelihood of commercial mining and possible future financings are forward-looking statements. Although Bonanza believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include unsuccessful exploration results, changes in the price of gold, changes in the availability of funding for mineral exploration and/or development, unanticipated changes in key management personnel and general economic conditions. Mining exploration and development is an inherently risky business. Accordingly the actual events may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. For more information on Bonanza and the risks and challenges of its business, investors should review Bonanza's annual filing on Form 20-F with the U. S. Securities Commission and its home jurisdiction filings that are available at www.sedar.com.

I thought that the interview was good, but that there was a major oversight (and I e-mailed the company today alluding to same)...there was absolutely no mention made of the resource expansion potential...nearly 50% (via the inferred ounces of the south pit)...9 year mine life is alot more appealing to potential investors than 6 years...how much infill drilling would be required to move those oz to the measured and indicated category?...that would have been nice to hear (and also the fact that those inferred oz are of higher grade)....some talk about the actual IRR and it's sensitivity to the projected POG might have been worth a mention, as well as the fact that the company does have other prospective proerties... B-/C+ grade for the interview IMHO

I also asked if they ever considered a merger with Timmins Gold (but per their interview it seems that there is no lack of potential financeers.)...let's say that Timmins pays their $18 million CAPEX...after the first 13 months BZG should generate a net profit of 30 million per annum...allocate $10 million of that for TMM to drill up their other properties, $5 million for BZG to infill drill the inferred South Pit oz, $5 million for BZG to drill up 1 or two of their most prospective properties, and $10 million to the combined kitty for aquisition purposes... how's that for amateur arm-chair CEO?

Cheers,Luker

New Message
Please login to post a reply