An Emerging Gold Producer in Arizona (Debt and Hedge-free)

313,000oz Au (M+I) of > 10 g/t

Free
Message: American Bonanza Selects Miner for the Copperstone Gold Mine
American Bonanza Gold Corp.

TSX: BZA
PINK SHEETS: ABGFF
FRANKFURT: AB2
Nov 02, 2010 09:31 ET

American Bonanza Selects Miner for the Copperstone Gold Mine

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Nov. 2, 2010) - American Bonanza Gold Corp. (TSX:BZA)(PINK SHEETS:ABGFF)(FRANKFURT:AB2) ("Bonanza") is pleased to report the selection of Mining and Environmental Services LLC ("MES"), of Idaho Springs, Colorado, to conduct contract mining at the wholly owned Copperstone gold mine in Arizona. MES will mobilize upon the execution of a final contract and receipt of the final state permits to start pre-development mining activities, including rehabilitation of the existing decline and the development of the initial high grade stopes.

MES has been a successful mining contractor for 15 years and has been the construction contractor or construction project manager for mine, tunnel and mill rehabilitation, mine development, special projects, and closure or cleanup work at over 150 sites in the western United States. MES's underground contracting and mine service projects include work for several major mining companies and numerous governmental and private entities.

Brian Kirwin, President and CEO, stated, "MES brings to Bonanza the right mix of size and personnel to help make the Copperstone gold mine a success. Their creative ideas and experience in mining will enhance our ability to develop Copperstone into a very profitable mining operation. MES also maintains high safety and performance standards - very important considerations for Bonanza."

About Bonanza

Bonanza is working to re-activate mining at the preproduction-stage Copperstone gold mine in Arizona. Bonanza has 129 million shares outstanding, and has no debt. For more information please visit Bonanza's website at www.americanbonanza.com.

AMERICAN BONANZA GOLD CORP.

Brian Kirwin
President & Chief Executive Officer

New Message
Please login to post a reply