Treaty Creek Ranked As One Of The Top Ten Gold Deposits Globally

Indicated Mineral Resource of 23.37 Million Ounces of Gold Equivalent

Free
Message: Re: INTERVIEW: American Creek Discusses a Compelling Property Portfolio $AMK.ca

American Crek is sitting in an area that has major players. The advantages of being in this mineral logical area is that their neighbors are finding ore that is bulk tonnage with easy access to minerals markets.  As if that were not enough Like most companies and i am not putting them down about having low numbers on the gold side as in say 2 or 3 million ounces whereas bulk tonnage orebodies produce not just many time these small numbers but provide mine life way into many decades.  Whilst these other Jrs will need to continually be looking for their next economically feasible ore body.  That the claimset of AMK should be very telling just as Seabridge and Pretium have become so in the Golden Triangle.  As our hearts and minds are so busy about life let yourself slow down for a minute and take a good read of AMK and their neighbors, they will tell you the story.  AMK has a JV with Mr Walter Storms newly formed CORP Tudor-Gold and Mr Storm is just that, well bvest way to describe him IMO is that Walter is a Storm, one that hasent been shut down in the Bussiness World about all of Walters life and He has a support system built that will endure as they say to leave a LEGACY and my belief is that AMK will be a very very big part of that LEGACY and not a shadow but amonument of success aqs a part of his LEGACY!  To me he is like D.Trump ZOOM ZOOM, a lightning ball of energy that just seems nobody can stop or begin to slow down. Who would want to anyhow as he has been so extremely successful all of his life, so in a sence AMK is already built into Walters LEGACY!

New Message
Please login to post a reply