Exploring B.C.'s prolific Golden Triangle
Potential Quantity and Grade of Gold Mineralization (1.8 - 1.9 Million Ounces @ 1.12 - 1.35 G/t) at Treaty Creek
A Gold Storm is rising in B.C.’s Golden Triangle
WHY AMERICAN CREEK RESOURCES?
- A fully funded and very ambitious drill program at Treaty Creek in 29020
- Approximately 18,000 to 20,000 metres of HQ and NQ diameter core from 7-10 drill platforms with four diamond drill rigs
- Drilling at Treaty Creek in 2019 was very successful hitting significant mineralization in all 14 holes which reconfirmed a 300m+ gold rich zone close to surface and an extension of mineralization to over one kilometer in depth.
- Treaty Creek property hosts potential for multiple mines starting with a multi-million-ounce open pit mine at the Goldstorm zone with higher grades and better logistics than the adjoining Seabridge KSM deposits (largest undeveloped gold deposit in the world by reserves).
- Goldstorm Definition Drilling 2019 vertical hole, GS19-48, was drilled to a total depth of 1035m from the same pad as CB18-39 (drilled in 2018). The results exhibit excellent continuity of mineralization between holes and this drill hole returned 0.725 g/t Au over 838.5m, including a near surface interval of 328.5m averaging 1.048 g/t gold Au.
- 0.589 g/t Au over 1081.5m including an upper interval of 0.828 g/t Au over 301.5m and a lower interval of 0.930 g/t Au over 207 m. The hole was stopped in mineralization due to the drill rig reaching its depth limitation, however, casing was left in the hole for possible continuation next year.
- Hole GS19-43 returned an average of 0.566 g/t Au over 493.5m;
- Hole GS19-44 returned an average of 0.807 g/t Au over 267m including 1.065 g/t Au over 150m;
- Hole GS19-45 returned an average of 0.719 g/t Au over 325.5m including 1.000 g/t Au over 173m.
- Hole GS19-46 returned an average of 0.510g/t Au over 594m including 0.734 g/t Au over 162m.
- Treaty Creek is joint ventured with Tudor Gold (Walter Storm who funded Osisko Gold’s Malartic mine in Quebec). American Creek has a fully carried 20% (we pay no exploration / development costs) of the project
- Treaty Creek property is located in the same hydrothermal system as the Pretivm and Seabridge deposits.
- Treaty Creek geology and geophysics are indicating the potential for similar scale deposits to those found immediately to the south.
- The past producing high-grade Dunwell mine is only 8km from port and could provide feed stock to other neighbouring mines.
- Projects have rich mining histories with tremendous potential in a politically stable jurisdiction.
- Many of the projects have past small-scale or commercial production, others are adjacent to past producing or soon to be producing mines.
- American Creek shareholders are positioned to benefit with the advancement of several unique projects at various stages of development.
- Major drill program on Treaty Creek to develop the Goldstorm deposit Read More
- Samples High Grade Gold up to 61.2 g/t from Dunwell Mine Property in BC's Golden Triangle Read More
- JV Partner Tudor Gold’s News of Potential Quantity and Grade of Gold Mineralization (1.8 - 1.9 Million Ounces @ 1.12 - 1.35 G/t) at the Treaty Creek Project in BC’s Golden Triangle Read More
- Highest Intersection to date in last hole of 2018 drill program intersected 0.981 g/t gold over 563.8 meters including 1.15 g/t gold over 234 m and 1.72 g/t gold over 55.5m and bottomed in mineralization Read More
The Treaty Creek property is located in the richest part of B.C.’s Golden Triangle “extending from near the town of Stewart north to the Treaty glacier” – Kyba, Nelson 2014 (regional government geologists)
- Geology, geophysics and extensive drilling all confirm that the Treaty Creek Project hosts world class gold/copper deposits with good infrastructure in a politically stable jurisdiction (British Columbia).
- Highest Intersection to date in last hole of 2018 drill program intersected 0.981 g/t gold over 563.8 meters including 1.15 g/t gold over 234 m and 1.72 g/t gold over 55.5m and bottomed in mineralization.
- Part of the Sulphurets Hydrothermal System that contains 188M oz gold, 1.2B oz silver and 55B lbs of copper (all categories) to date. The system extends from the bottom left (below Kerr) to the top right (through the Gold Storm) in the image below. Deposits occur about every 2-3 km with gold grades increasing significantly as the SHS extends northward.
- Northern portion of the SHS has similar geological, geophysical, structural signatures and potential scale as the more developed southern half of the SHS (which hosts one of the greatest concentrations of metal value on the entire planet).
- Immediately adjacent to, and on trend with, Seabridge Gold’s (“Seabridge”) KSM Project (now the largest undeveloped gold deposit in the world by reserves).
- Recently completed geophysical (MT) survey indicates potential mineralization stretching for 7 km through the heart of the Treaty Creek property with mineralized zones reaching depths 1-3 km thick.
- Drilling into similar type of geophysical anomalies that resulted in major discoveries at Seabridge and Pretivm to the south.
- · Joint Venture with Tudor Gold (operator) whose CEO, Walter Storm, was an integral part of Osisko’s development and sale of its Canadian Malartic gold mine ($3.9 billion).
- Ken Konkin, former head geologist for Pretivm who developed the nearby high-grade Brucejack mine, was recently retained to head the geological team at Treaty Creek - he knows the SHS region intimately.
- American Creek holds a 20% FULLY CARRIED INTEREST (free ride) meaning AMK is not required to contribute toward exploration and development until a production notice is given.
- · Treaty Creek Project located on the favorable north side of the mountain, with far better logistics and far lower development costs than those projected at KSM.
- Seabridge requires 16 km twin tunnels through Treaty Creek for their KSM project to go into production. The tunnel route proposed by Seabridge goes through the richest parts of Treaty Creek including the 7 km of indicated mineralization.
- Major 2019 drill program by Konkin and P&E Mining Consultants designed to produce an open pit mine design with a significant multi-million-ounce gold resource.
- The initial phase of the 2019 Treaty Creek drill program can be viewed here (click image below):
- Treaty Creek hosts potential for multiple mines starting with a multi-million-ounce open pit mine at the Goldstorm zone with higher grades and better logistics than the KSM.
Dunwell Mine Group
The past producing high-grade Dunwell Mine is located in the richest part of B.C.’s Golden Triangle “extending from near the town of Stewart north to the Treaty glacier” – Kyba, Nelson 2014 (regional government geologists)
- The Dunwell Mine lies in a very rich band of mineralization known as the Portland Canal Fissure Zone. This zone is heavily faulted and hosts numerous historical producing sites including the Dunwell Mine. The mine is located between Ascot’s (IDM) Red Mountain and their Premier mine (both moving towards production).
- The Dunwell mine produced 45,657 tonnes averaging 6.63 g/t gold, 223.91 g/t silver, 1.83 per cent lead, 4.01 per cent zinc and 0.056 per cent copper (gold equivalent of 13.3 g/t gold).
- Potential exists to develop more reserves of similar grade, along strike to the present workings and at depth below the No. 4 level. Drilling in 2010 indicated a zone at least 300 metres wide and 200 metres along dip with a true thickness of 6-7 metres.
- Assays from initial samples taken from multiple locations on the Dunwell continue to show rich gold, silver, lead, zinc, and copper mineralization. The image below has *14.98 g/t gold equivalent (AuEq); close to the historic mine average of 14.3 g/t AuEq. The 30 samples taken averaged 19.16 AuEq.