Exploring B.C.'s prolific Golden Triangle
Potential Quantity and Grade of Gold Mineralization (1.8 - 1.9 Million Ounces @ 1.12 - 1.35 G/t) at Treaty Creek
A Gold Storm is rising in B.C.’s Golden Triangle
WHY AMERICAN CREEK RESOURCES?
- Treaty Creek property hosts potential for multiple mines starting with a multi-million-ounce open pit mine at the Goldstorm zone with higher grades and better logistics than the adjoining Seabridge KSM deposits (largest undeveloped gold deposit in the world by reserves).
- Highest Intersection to date in last hole of 2018 drill program intersected 0.981 g/t gold over 563.8 meters including 1.15 g/t gold over 234 m and 1.72 g/t gold over 55.5m and bottomed in mineralization.
- Treaty Creek is joint ventured with Tudor Gold (Walter Storm who funded Osisko Gold’s Malartic mine in Quebec). American Creek has a fully carried 20% (we pay no exploration / development costs) of the project.
- Treaty Creek property is located in the same hydrothermal system as the Pretivm and Seabridge deposits.
- Treaty Creek geology and geophysics are indicating the potential for similar scale deposits to those found immediately to the south.
- The past producing high-grade Dunwell mine is only 8km from port and could provide feed stock to other neighbouring mines.
- Projects have rich mining histories with tremendous potential in a politically stable jurisdiction.
- Many of the projects have past small-scale or commercial production, others are adjacent to past producing or soon to be producing mines.
- American Creek shareholders are positioned to benefit with the advancement of several unique projects at various stages of development.
- Major drill program on Treaty Creek to develop the Goldstorm deposit Read More
- Samples High Grade Gold up to 61.2 g/t from Dunwell Mine Property in BC's Golden Triangle Read More
- JV Partner Tudor Gold’s News of Potential Quantity and Grade of Gold Mineralization (1.8 - 1.9 Million Ounces @ 1.12 - 1.35 G/t) at the Treaty Creek Project in BC’s Golden Triangle Read More
- Highest Intersection to date in last hole of 2018 drill program intersected 0.981 g/t gold over 563.8 meters including 1.15 g/t gold over 234 m and 1.72 g/t gold over 55.5m and bottomed in mineralization Read More
The Treaty Creek property is located in the richest part of B.C.’s Golden Triangle “extending from near the town of Stewart north to the Treaty glacier” – Kyba, Nelson 2014 (regional government geologists)