Treaty Creek A World Class Gold Deposit
27.3M Oz Gold Equivalent Discovery in BC’s Golden Triangle
A Gold Storm is Rising in B.C.’s Golden Triangle
WHY AMERICAN CREEK RESOURCES?
Treaty Creek's 2021 drill results, and the best hole to date:
- 50,000m + 6 Drills in 2021
- Maiden Resource 27.3M Oz Gold Equivalent
- 19.4 million ounces at 0.74 g/t gold equivalent Measured and Indicated and 7.9 million ounces at 0.79 g/t gold equivalent Inferred
- Gold is being discovered at Treaty Creek for less than $1.50 CAD ($1.18 USD)
- Extended the DS-5 Domain 100 meters north of GS-21-112 (core zone of 2.08 g/t AuEq over 79.5 m within 219.0 m containing 1.29 g/t AuEq) with step-out hole GS-21-119 with a strong, consistent mineralized core zone intercept of 196.5 m containing 1.76 g/t AuEq within a broader zone of 564.0 m containing 1.09 g/t AuEq.
- Confirmed consistent mineralization in GS-21-116 over a long interval of 1092.0 m grading 0.75 g/t AuEq that includes the 300H and CS-600 domains.
- Near-surface mineralization encountered at Eureka Zone in EK-21-01 with 67.5 m of 1.13 g/t AuEq within 217.5 m averaging 0.76 g/t AuEq.
- Goldstorm Open In All Directions
Copper in Goldstorm:
1.426 billion pounds of copper (646,823Mt)
- 1.096 billion pounds (Measured and Indicated) and
- 330 million pounds (Inferred)
Perfect Storm Zone - standalone target between Seabridge and Treaty Creek
- Treaty Creek property hosts potential for multiple mines starting with a multi-million-ounce open pit mine at the Goldstorm zone with higher grades and better logistics than the adjoining Seabridge KSM deposits (largest undeveloped gold deposit in the world by reserves).
- American Creek has a fully carried 20% (we pay no exploration / development costs) of the project
- Treaty Creek property is located in the same hydrothermal system as the Pretivm and Seabridge deposits.
- Treaty Creek geology and geophysics are indicating the potential for similar scale deposits to those found immediately to the south.
- Eric Sprott Strategic Shareholder with 52.5m Shares
Conceptualized GoldStorm Deposit
The Treaty Creek property is located in the richest part of B.C.’s Golden Triangle “extending from near the town of Stewart north to the Treaty glacier” – Kyba, Nelson 2014 (regional government geologists)
- Geology, geophysics and extensive drilling all confirm that the Treaty Creek Project hosts world class gold/copper deposits with good infrastructure in a politically stable jurisdiction (British Columbia).
- Highest Intersection to date in last hole of 2018 drill program intersected 0.981 g/t gold over 563.8 meters including 1.15 g/t gold over 234 m and 1.72 g/t gold over 55.5m and bottomed in mineralization.
- Part of the Sulphurets Hydrothermal System that contains 188M oz gold, 1.2B oz silver and 55B lbs of copper (all categories) to date. The system extends from the bottom left (below Kerr) to the top right (through the Gold Storm) in the image below. Deposits occur about every 2-3 km with gold grades increasing significantly as the SHS extends northward.
- Northern portion of the SHS has similar geological, geophysical, structural signatures and potential scale as the more developed southern half of the SHS (which hosts one of the greatest concentrations of metal value on the entire planet).
- Immediately adjacent to, and on trend with, Seabridge Gold’s (“Seabridge”) KSM Project (now the largest undeveloped gold deposit in the world by reserves).
- Recently completed geophysical (MT) survey indicates potential mineralization stretching for 7 km through the heart of the Treaty Creek property with mineralized zones reaching depths 1-3 km thick.
- Drilling into similar type of geophysical anomalies that resulted in major discoveries at Seabridge and Pretivm to the south.
- · Joint Venture with Tudor Gold (operator) whose CEO, Walter Storm, was an integral part of Osisko’s development and sale of its Canadian Malartic gold mine ($3.9 billion).
- Ken Konkin, former head geologist for Pretivm who developed the nearby high-grade Brucejack mine, was recently retained to head the geological team at Treaty Creek - he knows the SHS region intimately.
- American Creek holds a 20% FULLY CARRIED INTEREST (free ride) meaning AMK is not required to contribute toward exploration and development until a production notice is given.
- · Treaty Creek Project located on the favorable north side of the mountain, with far better logistics and far lower development costs than those projected at KSM.
- Seabridge requires 16 km twin tunnels through Treaty Creek for their KSM project to go into production. The tunnel route proposed by Seabridge goes through the richest parts of Treaty Creek including the 7 km of indicated mineralization.
- Major 2019 drill program by Konkin and P&E Mining Consultants designed to produce an open pit mine design with a significant multi-million-ounce gold resource.
- The initial phase of the 2019 Treaty Creek drill program can be viewed here (click image below):
- Treaty Creek hosts potential for multiple mines starting with a multi-million-ounce open pit mine at the Goldstorm zone with higher grades and better logistics than the KSM.
The Gold Hill (GH) Property is believed to be the principle source lode for Canada’s fourth largest placer deposit (the Wild Horse River Gold Rush) which produced over 48 tons gold (over $2 Bn).
The property had no modern geolgical or geophysical exploration on it until 2018 drilling. Historical exploration, including numerous adits, have produced high grades of free gold that were not economical at the time. These include:
- 12m averaging 12.4 g/t au, 15 g/t Ag, 2.13% Pb
- 6.7 m averaging 75 g/t Au, 67.5 g/t Ag, 6.1% Pb
- 13.4 ounce per tonne specimen of gold
- 442 g/t Au, 1660 g/t Ag specimen
Recent Exploration Highlights
- Maiden drill program intersects gold in all four preliminary holes – up to 66.4 g/t Au over 0.2m. Read more.
- Specimens grading up to 22.32 g/t Au & 25 g/t Au with 498.9 g/t Ag (strong galena-gold association)
- 2,096m over four holes drilled beneath granite dykes containing enriched gold along thier edges.
- All four holes hit massive mineralization within highly altered rock including galena and other historically gold hosting metals on Gold Hill
- Geological formation extends 1.7km to the south where more excellent historical results occur
- Assays Pending
- 13.5 km from highway / railway / power
- Maintained roads onto property
- Discovery of source of over 48t of gold
- Free gold production can be very inexpensive
- 100% American Creek
A recently completed NI 43-101 report on the Gold Hill project can be viewed here: https://americancreek.com/images/Gold_Hill_Property.pdf