Welcome To the American Petro-Hunter HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: AAPH - American Petro-Hunter - a stock that's not long for the pennies

AAPH - American Petro-Hunter - a stock that's not long for the pennies

posted on Dec 07, 2009 01:44PM

Breakout run last week - expect good news this week

Breakout run being was tested Friday after reaching .61 the day before -- up 100% from last Friday's (Nov 27) price of .30

But, of course, nothing goes straight up! -- the stock reached .62 briefly yesterday before looking for support as traders took some profits -- a low of .55 finishing at .56 -

For Monday looking for an entry point here or.52 or .48 depending on news -- keep an eye out for news leakage -- if bullish this could pop this but wait to see what happens after the spike (just like in Forex) but that's if -- if you hear rumours remember rumours can cut both ways. Remember to trade with a cool head.

One further note: The past week has driven many eyeballs to this company, a number now hold shares with certainly more waiting to get in and with its small float I see the potential for upward volatility.

Coming weeks: This story has just begun judging solely by the strength of its breakout run.

After reviewing their website and investor material and its news releases I think this company has definite potential for much higher valuation. Their management has already made the company profitable monthly. Listed only since mid March 2009, American Petro-Hunter will be increasing revenues some 15 to 20 times over the next 24 months -- that is my estimation -- without factoring in what will almost certainly be a rising market for oil and gas over the same period.

On the growth-by-acquisition front the company has plenty of equity in the vault with which to grow by acquisition having a small share float of only 23,749,000.

So the picture is: They are building revenues with every drill and have no requirement to dilute the stock to raise capital, which, in my opinion, gives them increasing potential, as their share price rises, for serious revenue building acquisitions forward.

I like this picture, a lot.
New Message
Please login to post a reply