Welcome To the American Petro-Hunter HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

AAPH 2010: Do we have a multi-bagger here?

posted on Dec 17, 2009 10:48AM

AAPH 2010: Do we have a multi-bagger here?

Put this on your watch list, here's why

This is my view on where the stock could be going

Consider their Rooney Project (they have 5 projects, 3 in Kansas, 1 in Texas and 1 in California)

1. Oil is expected to flow as of January 1, 2010 from their successful 200 barrels of oil (BOE) well on the Rooney Project

2. Based on this single well the estimated reservoir size: 500,000 barrels of 44 degree oil - a top-dollar resource

3. AAPH are planning to and will be drilling several (possibly 10) step-out holes on their successful Rooney Project

4. If the 2nd hole hits I believe we can expect their projected earnings will go up 5 fold!

To project a little:
- If AAPH does prove out this field with a total of 10 wells --
- And each well produces roughly the same flow rates (200 BOE). (Note: My understanding is that the drillers and engineers do think this is a very real possiblity.)
- Note also that $35,000 per flowing barrel is the industry standard for this type of reservoir if it was being purchased for cash by a major oil company.
- It could mean: AAPH is sitting on 200 flowing barrels a day, which, over 10 possible wells could be 2,000 flowing barrels a day. Consider then that under this scenario, if this field was purchased by a major, then AAPH would receive 2000 X $35,000 or $70,000,000.

- to add to the fever any investor would be feeling at this point let's take this one step further: 500,000 barrels x 10 wells potentially is 5,000,000 barrels in the ground resource. - these assumptions may be low.

5. Now take a look at the price and shares outstanding. Do the share-value-math for his immanent multi-bagger - this stock should be a candidate for your portfolio in early January. - IMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply